My guest today, Kathy Reagan Young, was a stay at home mom of two young children when she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. She’s the founder of FUMSNow.com and www.PatientsgettingPaid.com where she helps people with chronic illnesses find and create flexible remote work to better accommodate their health.
Topics we talked about in this episode:
- Kathy talks about early life from a small town in MN to Washington DC.
- Kathy shares when she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.
- How Kathy discovered patient advocacy work and how that opened a whole new world of playing gigs.
- Many companies are now recognizing the patient’s voice and Kathy gives many examples.
- Talks in detail about how the Patients Getting Paid community can support those with chronic illnesses on all the opportunities to work.
- Kathy gives us the back story of her inspiring song “Wash Your Mouth Out With HOPE.”
Links and resources mentioned in the episode